Code of Ethics
A note from the CEO
Citadel prides itself on adhering to high ethical standards. To this end we require every Citadel Employee or Contractor to participate in security forums / groups like InfraGard, ISACA, or ISC(2). We also seek out individuals who hold significant certifications and experience in information security and risk management.
Citadel Cyber Solutions Code of Ethics
- Always act in the best security interests of our clients
- It is our responsibility to adhere to the highest ethical standards when dealing with our customers, their employees, and their clients
- Openly share information with our clients that helps further the protection of their operating environments
- Approach every client security environment equally regardless of size or budget
- Approach and treat each client environment as a matter of national security
Personally, as a member of the FBI's InfraGard Program, and a holder of the CISSP designation I am required to follow the code of ethics as described below.
"InfraGard is a cooperative effort that includes the FBI and the private sector. The private sector component of InfraGard is represented nationally by the National InfraGard Member Alliance and Locally by the InfraGard Members Alliances throughout the country."
As an InfraGard member it is my responsibility to:
- Promote the protection and advancement of the critical infrastructure of the United States of America.
- Cooperate with others in the interchange of knowledge and ideas for mutual protection.
- Support the education of members and the general public in a diligent, loyal, honest manner, and not knowingly be a part of any illegal or improper activities.
- Serve in the interests of InfraGard and the general public in a diligent, loyal, and honest manner, and will not knowingly be a party to any illegal or improper activities.
- Maintain confidentiality, and prevent the use for competitive advantage at the expense of other members, of information obtained in the course of my involvement with InfraGard, which includes but is not limited to:
- Information concerning the business of a fellow member or company.
- Information identified as proprietary, confidential or sensitive.
- Abide by the National and Local Chapter InfraGard Bylaws.
- Protect and respect the privacy rights, civil rights, and physical and intellectual property rights of others.
Code of Ethics Preamble:
- The safety and welfare of society and the common good, duty to our principles, and to each other, requires that we adhere, and be seen to adhere, to the highest ethical standards of behavior.
- Therefore, strict adherence to this Code is a condition of certification.
Code of Ethics Canons:
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to principles.
- Advance and protect the profession.
Kenneth S. Robb - CEO / Founder, Citadel Cyber Solutions, Inc.